SeniorInspire the Magazine
Summer 2021 Issue
THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED
We’re excited to announce the next issue of SeniorInspire the magazine!
For this issue we’re looking for your BEST work from the last year. This can be Class of 2020, 2021 or 2022 seniors! The only requirement is that it be your BEST work!
We will be accepting your photo submissions through Sunday, July 18th and expect to have it published and available for purchase by mid-August.
Please read the information below thoroughly before submitting images you’d like to have considered for inclusion in our magazine.
Here are the rules:
- To submit your images just fill out the form below.
- We will be taking photo submissions through midnight, CST on Sunday, July 18th.
- All photographers will be notified in late July by email if one or more of their images have been chosen for publication. Please make sure you’re a member of the SeniorInspire Facebook Group so you know when those emails go out.
- IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PRINT RELEASES: When you submit your image(s) below you are certifying that you will obtain a signed print release from a parent or guardian for each image chosen for publication within 7 days of being notified your image has been chosen. If your image(s) are chosen for publication, SeniorInspire will provide you with a digital print release for your client to sign. Failure to obtain and return the print release within 7 days will result in that image being disqualified for publication.
- WHAT TO SUBMIT: We’re looking for your best senior work! So that could be studio work, themed shoots, photos in a building, photos on a boat, photos with a goat… anything. Bottom line is we just want GREAT WORK!
- Fee to Submit:
$7 – 1 image
$20 – 5 images
$35 – 10 images
- You may submit as many images of individual seniors as you’d like. Seniors should have been photographed in the last year – these will typically be 2022, 2021 or 2020 seniors at this point.
- If you want to submit more than 10 images, do it on a second form.
- Images should be full resolution jpgs at 300 dpi and their should be NO BRANDING on your images.
- FILE NAMING: Include your full studio name followed by a number in the filename of each file submitted. For example, ABC Studios 01.jpg – If you do not understand this, please contact us before you submit.
- DO NOT submit any photos previously published in any print magazine. Photos that have been featured on the SeniorInspire or other Instagram pages are fine.
- DO NOT submit any black and white, group or photos created in a workshop environment. These photos will not be considered for inclusion in the magazine.
- All images that do not meet the submission criteria will be disqualified without notification.
- No refunds will be given for disqualified images.
- All publication decisions made by SeniorInspire will be final.
- You will have to agree with all the certifications on the submission form below before you can submit your images.
Please carefully read through these rules at least twice before submitting. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in your images being disqualified.
As you’d expect we are looking for your best work. We want gorgeous images with impact and beautiful light that show creativity, excellent composition and great posing. Send your very best!
If you have any questions, email Nick by clicking this link.