Submissions are closed
SeniorInspire is excited to announce our brand new MARCH MADNESS image contest for 2023.
Here’s how it works…
Just like the NCAA basketball tournament, we are going to have 64 photographers facing off against each other in individual games until just two photographers are left and ready to faceoff in a final championship game.
To enter the tournament, senior photographers may SUBMIT ONE SENIOR PHOTO ONLY. It is FREE to enter and all entries must be in by this Saturday, March 18th!
From the photos submitted, SeniorInspire will choose the top 64 photos to compete in the tournament. Photos will be seeded into 4 brackets similar to the NCAA tournament.
Photos will be paired off against each other and voted on in the SeniorInspire Facebook group. The winners of each game will move on to the next round.
After each round the winning photographers will submit a new image for the next upcoming round.
The competition will continue on until just two photographers are left to face off in the Championship game.
Here are the submission rules – READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING!
* For this first round, we’ll be accepting entries through this Saturday, March 18th. Get your entries in now! It’s just one photo and it’s free!
*Submit ONE PHOTO ONLY! Submitting more than one photo will result in disqualification for ALL photos you submit.
* DO NOT SUBMIT IMAGES FEATURED IN OUR LAST PILF MAGAZINE.
* Images should be high resolution .jpg files, sized at least 3000 px on the long edge.
*THERE SHOULD BE NO BRANDING ON YOUR IMAGE.
* Individual senior photos taken in the last 12 months only. NO GROUP or BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS.
* Your filename should be your studio name. Nothing else. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* All 64 photographers selected to compete will have their photos published in the next issue of SeniorInspire the Magazine. You do not need to submit a print release with your entries, but you must certify that you have one on file. After the tournament is over I’ll have you use our simple digital release process to collect a SeniorInspire print release from your client prior to publication in the magazine.
* All image files must be submitted using the form below.
* Images from paying clients only. No workshop images.
* All images that do not meet the submission criteria will be disqualified.
* All contest decisions made by SeniorInspire will be final.
* The contest is free to enter. Some images from the contest will be included in a special issue of SeniorInspire the magazine and there will be a charge for that if you decide to purchase it.
As you’d expect we are looking for your best work! We want gorgeous images with impact and beautiful light that show creativity, excellent composition and great posing. Submit your very best!
If you have any questions feel free to click here to email.