Our year-end contest starts NOW!
SeniorInspire is excited to announce our 100 PHOTOGRAPHERS I’D LIKE TO FOLLOW in 2022 image contest starts right now!
As we head into this new year, full of high hopes and even higher expectations, I want to take a moment to recognize 100 Senior Photographers everyone should be following in 2022!
Will you be on the list? You’ll never know unless you try!
Some things you need to know about this year’s contest…
We don’t need no stinkin’ categories!
We’ve eliminated categories – the only category is seniors! Your photos should be of seniors you photographed in 2021, but please, NO group photos or black and white photos.
Let’s make this whole file naming thing easy!
Your filename should be your studio name followed by a number. I don’t care what number you use, but each image should have a unique number. THAT’S IT! THOSE ARE THE ONLY REQUIREMENTS! So if your studio name is ABC Photos, your file names should look like.. ABC Photos XXX.jpg where the ‘XXX’ is whatever number you’d like.
Why is the release process always so hard!
We don’t want you to get hung up on releases and we’ve refined the process to make it STUPID EASY! You do not need to submit a release with your entries. If you are one the 100 photographers chosen, you’ll receive information about obtaining a release for your chosen image(s). You’ll have 2 weeks to have your client submit our online digital release form. It’s amazingly simple, but if we do not receive a release from your client within those two weeks, your image will not appear in the magazine.
Look Ma! I’m in a magazine!
That’s right, just like last year the winners of this year’s 100 to follow contest will all have one of their images published in the Spring issue of SeniorInspire the Magazine!
And I’m a RockStar!!
Every year we have photographers who submit 20 or more killer images, but we only get to recognize one of their photos. We hate that! So this year we’re going to be looking at all of the images you submit as a portfolio and choose 20 true Rockstars!
Here’s how it works…
If you submit a portfolio of at least 5 images and you’re chosen as one of the 100 winning photographers, you’ll also be in the running for one of our Top 20 SeniorInspire RockStar awards. Everyone who achieves Rock Star status will receive a special badge to commemorate their status and will also get a two page spread in the Spring Issue of SeniorInspire the magazine.
Please carefully read through the rules below before submitting.
We’ll be accepting contest entries through Midnight, CST on Saturday, February 5th. Winners will be announced in February and featured in the Spring issue of SeniorInspire the magazine.
Fee to Submit:
$10 – 1 image
$20 – 5 images
$35 – 10 images
To submit more than 10 images do it on a second form.
To be considered for the Top 20 RockStar award you must submit at least 5 images.
* All image files must be submitted using the form below.
* You may submit as many images as you’d like. If you want to submit more than 10, do it on a second form.
* You must submit at least 5 images to be considered for the Top 20 – SeniorInspire Rockstar award (see ‘And I’m a Rockstar’ above).
* Images should be high resolution .jpg files, sized at least 3000 px on the long edge.
* There should be no branding on your images
* Images from paying clients only. No workshop images.
* Do not submit group or black and white images. Only images of individuals will be considered.
* Your file name should be your studio name followed by a number. After your studio name you can use whatever number you’d like. Just make sure each file has a unique name.
* You must certify that you have a signed release on file for each image submitted and that you will instruct your client to submit a digital SeniorInspire release within two weeks of notification that your image(s) has been chosen for publication.
* All images must be of individual seniors who you photographed in 2021.
* All images that do not meet the submission criteria are subject to disqualification.
* No refunds will be given for disqualified images.
* All contest decisions made by SeniorInspire will be final.
* As you’d expect we are looking for your best work! We want gorgeous images with impact and beautiful light that show creativity, excellent composition and great posing. Send your very best!
If you have any questions feel free to click here to email.